California Privacy Notice (CCPA)
If you are a California resident who has provided Personal Information to Seminole Gaming or a California resident who believes Seminole Gaming collected your Personal Information, you may exercise your rights under the CCPA as explained in this CA Notice.
PLEASE NOTE: We have not sold and do not sell your Personal Information to any third party.
You have the following rights under the CCPA:
Right to know
Subject to certain limits, you may ask us to provide them with the following information for the 12-month period preceding your request:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about them;
- The categories of sources from which the Personal Information was collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting Personal Information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we shared the Personal Information;
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about them (also called a data portability request);
- If we disclosed Personal Information for a business purpose, a list of the disclosures for a business purpose and the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient received; and
- If we sold Personal Information for a business purpose, a list of the sales and the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient purchased (as noted above, we do not sell Personal Information).
You may only make two requests for information in a 12-month period.
Right to Request Deletion
You may also ask us to delete any Personal Information that we have collected from you. Under the CCPA, we are not required to delete Personal Information that is necessary to: provide our Services; detect security incidents; protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; debug to identify and repair errors that impair our Sites, App, and/or Services; enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us; comply with a legal obligation; or use your Personal Information internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Right to Nondiscrimination
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA, including by:
- Denying you goods or services;
- Charging you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties;
- Providing you a different level or quality of goods or services; or
- Suggesting that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, the CCPA permits us to offer you certain financial incentives that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels, which are related to your Personal Information’s value. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may revoke at any time. We currently provide the following financial incentives:
- Our loyalty program, Unity by Hard Rock, allows members to earn free play rewards, “comp dollars” that can be used at our casinos, discounts on certain purchases at our properties, access to exclusive promotions and events, and personalized hotel rates. For more information, please visit www.unitybyhardrock.com.
Right to Opt Out of Sale
You have the right to direct businesses to not sell your Personal Information. As noted above, we do not sell your Personal Information, so there is no need to opt out with us.
Submission of Requests to Know and/or Requests to DeleteYou may submit a request to know or a request to delete: (a) by submitting this online form; or (b) by calling the following toll free number 1-833-970-1535.
We are required to verify your identity before responding to a request to know or a request to delete. If you have an account with us that is password-protected, we may verify your identity through our existing authentication practices for your account. To verify your identity, we may request two or more data points of Personal Information and other proof of identification depending on the nature of the request and the Personal Information requested.
Please note that following your verified request, we will send you your Personal Information from the following email address: [email protected] Any response to your request including any Personal Information may be sent as an encrypted file.
Generally, we will process and respond to your request within 45 days. As permitted by the CCPA, if we need more time to respond, we will tell you why and our time to respond will be extended by an additional 45 days (up to 90 days total).
Once you have submitted a request, we will send you a receipt acknowledging your request within 10 days. Please be sure to check your email spam folder or filter for this receipt. If you do not receive such a receipt within 10 days of your submitted request, please send us an email to [email protected] because an error may have occurred.
You also have the right to designate an agent to exercise these rights on your behalf. We may require proof that you have designated the authorized agent to act on your behalf and to verify your identity directly with us. Please contact us at [email protected] for more information if you wish to submit a request through an authorized agent.
Personal Information We Collect
All of the categories of Personal Information we collect about you (as detailed below) come from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you – for example, from reservations you make at our properties, your Unity by Hard Rock account registration, forms you complete on the Sites or while visiting our properties, any posts or comments you make on our Sites, surveys you complete, or employment applications for job postings.
- Our affiliate businesses – for example, from Seminole Social Casino or from other hotels or casinos owned or operated by Seminole Gaming.
- Third parties – for example, from analytics providers such as Google Analytics.
In particular, we have collected the following categories of Personal Information from California consumers within the twelve (12) months preceding the Last Updated date of this CA Notice for the following purposes:
|A. Identifiers, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, account number, or other similar identifiers.||Yes||
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)), such as your name, signature, address, telephone number, credit card number, employment history.||Yes||
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law, such as age, gender, religion, and disability information.||Yes||
|D. Commercial information, such as your use of our Services.||Yes||
|E. Biometric information, such as fingerprints.||Yes||
|F. Internet or other similar network activity, such as your IP address or browser or device information.||Yes||
|G. Geolocation data, such as information about your physical location collected from geolocation features on your device, including your IP address.||Yes||
|H. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information, such as pictures or video of you.||Yes||
|I. Professional or employment-related information, such as your employer, job title, function and nature of your job duties and responsibilities.||Yes||
|J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. § 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).||Not Collected|
|K. Inferences drawn from other Personal Information.||Yes||
Personal Information We Disclose
In particular, we have disclosed the following categories of Personal Information from California consumers within the twelve (12) months preceding the Last Updated date of this CA Notice:
- Category A: Identifiers.
- Category B: Personal information categories listed in the California Consumer Records statute.
- Category C: Protected classifications under California or federal law.
- Category D: Commercial information.
- Category E: Biometric information.
- Category F: Internet or similar network activity.
- Category G: Geolocation data.
- Category H: Sensory data.
- Category I: Professional or employment-related information.
- Category K: Inferences drawn from other Personal Information.
If you want to submit a request for your Personal Information or a request to delete your Personal Information, you may do so in one of the following ways:
By submitting this online form; or
By calling the following toll free number 1-833-970-1535.
If you have other questions or concerns, please email us at [email protected].